Head of Marketing - Applications Closed
Head of Marketing
The Ticket Company Ltd. (TTCL) trading as Zicket provides event technology services & solutions to large scale events & venues in order to enable effective event management and enhance the customer experience.
Working seamlessly across ticketing, access control, RFID & cashless payments to create bespoke solutions for the effective management of large scale events and venues. We provide hardware and software solutions, full-spectrum online, advance & onsite ticketing, barcode & RFID access control, RFID Cashless payments, sponsor activation, marketing activation and reporting & analytics in order for events & venue managers to effectively manage their events.
We are a services company who are dedicated to providing the best solutions possible and work closely with our clients to ensure the best solution is being deployed for the task. We are a startup which is growing quickly and have the luxury of having some of the largest events and venues in the Asia-Pacific region as clients, serving millions of customers per annum.
- As the Head of Marketing, your role will develop over time as the company grows with an initial focus on B2B marketing.
- Reporting to TTCL’s MD, you will be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B marketing programs, implementation and results.
- You will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness.
- You will manage lead generation, website development, content curation/creation and sales collateral.
- You will introduce process, admin, and streamline operations where possible.
- You will be responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive revenue growth.
- Your role will also include DPO duties across the business.
- This high-impact role will work across functions and interact with clients, vendors, service providers and senior stakeholders.
- You will focus primarily on the Asia-Pacific region and you will be required to travel for training, important meetings and key events which require your attendance.
- Oversee marketing lead generation.
- Provide short and long term market forecasts, reports and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B clients.
- Lead and ensure the consistency in messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of all internal and external communications and marketing materials.
- Perform industry analysis to inform the sales process and help to position and to message.
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives.
- Develop and execute B2B marketing plans that may include PPC, email, participation in industry conferences and events, webinars, and website updates.
- Educating the company on compliance requirements.
- Build and manage a team of interns and graduates and help develop the skill set of the team and nurture staff development.
- An organised person who can manage multiple staff, projects and stakeholders concurrently.
- 3+ years of marketing/sales experience in a similar field of events.
- Competent with all manners of IT systems, platforms, devices and hardware.
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from consent to ROI analysis.
- Google Analytics and Google ad-word certified.
- Hubspot sales and inbound marketing certified.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen,
- Dynamic, motivating and entrepreneurial-minded an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines.
- Email, database and digital marketing experience.
- An exciting & unique job and working environment at a key stage of the company’s history.
- A salary to reflect the input, skills and experience you bring to the team.
- Freedom to work independently and shape the role.
- Travel to key clients across the Asia-Pacific Region.
- To be a key member of the team and company as we embark on an exciting rollout and growth.
- Remote and flexible working hours.